CONNECT WITH ME! FOLLOW OVER 18,250 SUBSCRIBERS!


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Orijen Black Angus Beef Singles Freeze-Dried Dog Treats

Chewy.com recently gave me the opportunity to review one of their great new products added to their website called Orijen Regional Red freeze Dried Treat. These are for your dog and packed with wild boar, lamb and beef nothing more. Then freeze dried to lock in flavor and at only 5 calories each you won’t feel bad given this to your dog. To learn more visit www.chewy.com/dog/orijen-regional-red-freeze-dried-dog/dp/46197  Orijen also come in the flavors Tundra, Duck , Black Angus and so many more. So I gave these to my dog Major and he first sniffed it and was not sure he wanted to eat it so I dropped it in front of him then he ate it. My dog is picky and really does not care for any all natural products which are good for him so when he eats something that is actually good for him I am thrilled (I guess just like humans). As you know chewy.com is a great online retailer for all your pet needs check them out today.



Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this review and this is solely my own opinion which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poor Things